Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Ode to a Sigh

Upon the gravel
I dare sit
Waiting up until sundown
I know the price
I will go down

I wish hell, hell
Where will this war go down?
Hell is everywhere
Where is the promised world?
Hell is here!

Buried in Hell's flame!
I wither down
Where is my heart?
Where is the love?
Where is the heart?

I loathe the beat
I know where it goes down
I believe in the night
I know it's the end, the end
Carried off to the sundown

Covered in blood
Drowned in blood
Showered in the drowning abyss
Where is the haven?
I know not where.

Green fairy take me to the place
Far from this
Far from I
How do I die?
With a sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text

To be left upon the bridge at dusk, taken in by time To look upon broken stone and see a magnificent sign A death, triumphant! I dance in ...