Thursday, December 5, 2019

Text

To be left upon the bridge at dusk, taken in by time
To look upon broken stone and see a magnificent sign
A death, triumphant! I dance in only one place
The sun comes up and gazes to see only my pallid face

Pale as death I venture into the land
Death possesses my withered left hand
I see the moon and suddenly a tune drifts my heart away
I will settle here, then venture there and be gone in only one day

To end in despair, to end at dusk, a life of rotted riposte
A knight of dawn and dawn ventures to his post
The sun, the light, the lunar, the end, where will I venture next?
*insert text*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text

To be left upon the bridge at dusk, taken in by time To look upon broken stone and see a magnificent sign A death, triumphant! I dance in ...