Sunday, September 29, 2019

Nothing

I look back and know what was lost
A family lost to nothing
Sacrificed for nothing
Scattered

What solace can I now secure? 
A blank slate is not for me..
I have a memory, an abyss
All that's left is grief
An impermeable chasm between me and them
Produced by nothing
What goodness can I expect
When knowledge of evil is all I know

MALICE! 
A dark forest built for me
Made from the tears of all those I loved
Cast into the abyss, they now fall..
A hell made for them through malice
A malice made for me 
A dark forest to provide me solace

Nothing can be expected beyond this. 
Nothing can be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text

To be left upon the bridge at dusk, taken in by time To look upon broken stone and see a magnificent sign A death, triumphant! I dance in ...