Sunday, September 29, 2019

Rosewindow

What would they have been like?
Had they lived up to this day
A dispersed group of rebels or perhaps a family 
The thought grips my mind
Granting it nothing but sorrow
End it now or live until tomorrow? 

To what end, I cry! 
To live another day to die 
Stripped of grace and heart
A wrathful haunt, I am the scorn 
Why was I even born? 
To suffer and die and let out my cry
I will never forgive! 

The end to which I am met.. 
Haunts me daily in my bed
A screaming friend within my head
Torn apart by Man's malice 
A stain within my brain
Carving a rosewindow into it's pane 
I end with nothing to my name.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text

To be left upon the bridge at dusk, taken in by time To look upon broken stone and see a magnificent sign A death, triumphant! I dance in ...