Monday, September 30, 2019

Teleology

From a seat of power I cast my stone!
Self deception so that I can atone
Weakness. UNFORGIVABLE!
I leave nothing to chance
God, let me exit this dance!

Why is life so cruel and hollow?
Lead me to make this world fallow
This taste. Metallic and old?
Man's malevolence is the only end
Telos, end, orient, or perhaps distend?

A heart burnt or a heart sought..
Towards an end I know not.
Bleak writings, I rest..
Malevolence at it's very best
I see the end, shrug or protest..

1 comment:

  1. Betfred Archives - CBS News
    Betfred. bet365 가상 축구 Betfred. Betfred. mw88 Sports. Betfred. 제목학원 The World Sports 슈어맨 This week, we got 한게임바카라 into the games and got involved with the world's biggest

    ReplyDelete

Text

To be left upon the bridge at dusk, taken in by time To look upon broken stone and see a magnificent sign A death, triumphant! I dance in ...